There are fundamentals that we, as a company, are strongly committed to – such as the fair remuneration of producers. The Food Assembly has been providing a concrete solution to the challenges of eating good quality food since 2011. Our manifesto for short food supply chains states The Food Assembly’s founding ideas and principles.
The 6 Great Principles of The Food Assembly
- Producers set their prices
- Collective knowledge guarantees product quality
- Logistics must be reinvented to harmonise proximity and sustainability
- The value must be fairly distributed among the different stakeholders
- Eating well is something you learn
- Agricultural transition must be supported